As of late Payton has enjoyed going commando. It is driving Mike CRAZY! So the other day I was in the bathroom getting ready and I over hear this conversation between the two...
M: Payton why aren't you wearing underpants.
P: I don't like to wear underpants.
M: You have to wear underpants so your not going commando.
P: Daddy, what is commando?
M: It's when you don't wear any underpants under your clothes.
P: But daddy, I don't like to wear underpants.
M: Well, when you wear clothes you need to wear underpants.
P: Why?
M: Because when you wear pants, they will rub your dingy and it might fall off and you will look like Xoie.
P: Daddy, I will wear underpants because I don't want my dingy to fall off.
By the end of the conversation I was laughing so hard! Needless to say he hasn't gone COMMANDO since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You know that Peyton will NEVER go without underpants again...striking fear in children...awesome!
That is soooo funny. I love kids independance! Its awesome...
Ok. I got on fine this time, weird. Anyways, this post made me laugh. Didn't know your "dingy" could fall off from pants, I'll have to remind Adam :) Your kids crack me up
thanks for the laugh! darren and i enjoyed the story. though i have to a agree with payton that commando is more comfortable. cute payton!!
Thanks for the invite! I thought I had access, but then all the sudden I didn't....That crayon cake was super cute! I don't believe for a second it was easy though!
Thanks for the laugh...Mike and I enjoyed the story.
Post a Comment