Friday, July 10, 2009

A very belated birthday to Xo

Xo turned 2! I can't believe that she is 2 and that we have been here for 2 years. Time goes by so fast!
Xoie's friends came over to help her celebrate. We love having them over!

Here are most of her friends. I don't know where Gage and Lea were, sorry I didn't get you in the picture! Payton is thrilled!

Xoie is into coloring so we went for a crayon cake. I think it turned out pretty good. It was fun and easy to make.

The love that these two have for each other is amazing. They can't go anywhere with out knowing where the other one is. It has been so much fun to watch them grow, develop, and turn into best friends. What more could a mom ask for?

After a long night of playing, opening gifts, eating cake, and being told to get into the basement because of tornado warnings, we were wiped out! I went to put the kids down, told them a story and this is how we ended up!


Happy Birthday Xo, we are so excited you are in our family!

3 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

fun day! i am sad i had to miss it. the cake is awesome! i am going to officially hire you next time i need a cake.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Xo!!! I love that cake. You need to tell me how you made it. See you in a couple of days :)

Lyndsie said...

what a cute cute cake amber!!! hope things are going well out there!! we're going to miss you at girls' night out!! :(