So most of you already know, but for those of you who don't...
Our family will be expanding by one in February!
The funny thing about this whole thing is that Payton knew that we were going to have a baby 2 weeks before we even found out. I was blown away when the test came back positive and then I just sat back and laughed. He is much closer to the spirit than I give him credit for. He has been walking around saying that it would be a boy and when we went to find out he was still adamant about the boy. Well, he was wrong on that one. We are having a girl! Lord help us all!
The funny thing about this whole thing is that Payton knew that we were going to have a baby 2 weeks before we even found out. I was blown away when the test came back positive and then I just sat back and laughed. He is much closer to the spirit than I give him credit for. He has been walking around saying that it would be a boy and when we went to find out he was still adamant about the boy. Well, he was wrong on that one. We are having a girl! Lord help us all!






8 comments:
Congrats you two! I can't believe you held out for so long... and all this time YOU had been asking ME how I was doing. I should have been asking YOU!!! I'm excited we're going to have a baby so close, with any luck I'll have a girl! :)
Congratulations!!!!
YOU!!!!!!!! I can't believe you!! seriously amber..."oh we're totally done having babies..." and seriously, the WHOLE TIME i was there talking about being pregnant and you didn't say a THING!! what's the exact due date?? how fun...we'll both get babies at the same time! :) congrats!
that is so exciting! woot woot
Amber,
Wow! Congrats!! That is exciting. I wish I could see you more often. Your blog is so stinkin cute and your kids are adorable.. I miss you! Wendi
congratulations!! THREE kids! I definitely think that makes you a veteran. definitely.
wow congrats! You're about halfway through then, hoorey for that! I'm sure you will be making all sorts of cute little girly things for her!
YEAH! I have been thinking about you guys a ton lately wondering how everything is going! I am still laughing how John and Kent also already "knew" last time you guys were in town... Its amazing how some people can just read into those things. I am so excited its a girl, and I think you should have her on February 24th... its a really good day ;)
Post a Comment