I know that I have said this before, but this time I am serious. I am going private. If you would like me to add you onto the list, leave a comment. I will leave it open for about a week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey! I'm so excited I got an invite to your blog! Did you mean to add me as an author?? Or were you meaning to add me to view only? I mean, I'd love to write posts on your family, but I'm not sure you'd love it. :)
18 comments:
get me listed as a follower: terilt@gmail.com
Dev and I would love an invite:
nicoleshaw.gneiting@gmail.com!
Add me! johnnyslc30469@netzero.com.
I am so glad that I went private, little pain, but worth it!!
Don't forget us! berylw43@hotmail.com
Hey! I want an invite too!
jamielynnhays@hotmail.com
Don't forget me.
I want in.
Don't leave me in the dark! Heather.Robison@yahoo.com
tylerras@gmail.com
yup, and yup
I'm always reading blogs, I want an invite. jessica.driggs.nelson@gmail.com Thanks
thans16@yahoo.com include us please
ok, I do not look at Blogs that often, but if you are going to go private, add me.
Add us our email is megan031385@yahoo.com
Add me please! aldrichkw@yahoo.com
add me~ melaniespitcher@yahoo.com. THX!
Hey! I'm so excited I got an invite to your blog! Did you mean to add me as an author?? Or were you meaning to add me to view only? I mean, I'd love to write posts on your family, but I'm not sure you'd love it. :)
hey amber i called you the other day and left a message and am now wondering if i called the wrong number :( oops call me when you get a min :)
Post a Comment