Sunday, February 22, 2009

pure jealousy


If anyone knows the type of hair that runs on my side of the family, you will understand this post. I could back comb all day long and my hair would never stay styled like this. It drives me crazy!

All I have to do w/ Xo's hair is get a round brush and blow dry her hair and it stay's full all day long.
Is it bad to be jealous of your daughter's hair when she's not even 2?

5 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

She does have pretty hair. Lucky her. That is so awesome that it is so easy to do and looks so cute. Lucky you.

Adam and Jess said...

You do an awesome job with it, but obviously the hairdresser has done a good job too:) I hope I have a girl someday to round brush her hair. If it makes you feel better, I'm jealous too.

Adam and Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richins Family said...

um hi! i totally found you! your little girls hair is super cute! props to you for knowing how to roundbrush her hair! that takes talent you know! it was so fun talking to you tonight! i'm excited for 2 weeks from now :)

Aceneth Warner said...

You are bad...you crazy!!! Hey I haven't heard from you call me!!!