Sunday, February 22, 2009

..my new hobby..

I don't know where my new excitement w/ bows came from, but I love making them. It is so much fun to get ribbon together and then figure out what I am going to do w/ it.
Anyway, for those of you who have asked to see them, here are a few of what I have made. Enjoy.

This is my bow holder. I saw it on some site and loved the idea. It was easy to make, but even better, it didn't take a lot of time.

6 comments:

Aceneth Warner said...

I love the bows!!! I made a bow holder for Kaisa as well. She doesn't wear the bows any more. I wish she did.

tiffany and darren said...

I am so glad you will be around when I have kids (if I ever have any) so you can spread your craftiness wisdom onto me!

WeTheTeeples said...

So, so cute. I love making bows too. I also love the bow holder. I may just copy your idea.:)

The Dorny Family said...

I love them...and the bow holder, too. I've got to make Jane and Anna one (with your help, of course). Good Job.

Adam and Jess said...

Maybe if I ever have a girl, you can show me how to do that. The holder is adorable too.

cheree said...

Darling hair! ANd I love the bows! I have been into makimg them aswell they are so fun!