So today at church a very eccentric brother got up to sing. He did a good job and the whole time he was singing Payton didn't move. He was very interested in what was going on.
Anyway, when he was done singing Payton had a huge smile on his face. He turned to me and said
"Mom, brother ___ is crazy"!
Mike and I couldn't hold in our laughter.
"Mom, brother ___ is crazy"!
Mike and I couldn't hold in our laughter.






4 comments:
I just love Payton, he is so cute. I wish I would have been there to see that!!! I'll make sure not to ever sing to him. Oh, wait. I did and he told me to go and let him sleep.
You are still alive! Yay! It has been fun to ketch up on what has been going on in your lives!
Yay your back!!! I love all the posts, I sure laugh out loud when I read them.
That is hilarious!! Kids say the funniest things! I love the new hair product, I might have to try it on my clients and see how it works:)
Post a Comment