Tuesday, December 23, 2008

..a gymnast in the making...

Payton has figured out that he can walk on the foot of our bed w/out falling off. His arm placement, focus, and footwork? I give him a 10! He loves it. Xo will even get up there and wait till I have her hand so she can walk across.
It is so precious to watch Payton want to help her when he grabs her other hand and talks her across there beam. It sounds something like this... "Come on sunshine, you can do it." When she makes it, she is holding onto the post and Payton is jumping on my bed saying... " You did it sunshine, I knew you could. You are so big." He is a great supporter!

5 comments:

brees said...

Wow, that takes talent!! Oh to be a child again, so easy to ammuse! We hope that you have a Happy New Year!!

How is Tiff doing??

Hillary Luke said...

That is too cute! Just think you don't even have to pay for lessons. He can do gymnastics at home! Actually I heard Jeremy saying to the boys today, "Wait until you are at the gym to do your flips so you have a soft place to land."

cheree said...

That is to precious!

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Amber,

I love your blog. Will you please teach me how to freakin design mine? Payton is such a stud. That is definitely the early signs of a gymnaist. Bailey takes gymnastics right now and she totally loves it.. Miss you, Wendi

brees said...

We are waiting for an update Amber!