Tuesday, December 23, 2008

..first attempt w/ makeup..

Xo loves to sit and play in my makeup while I am getting ready.
When I went to get my next item, this is what I found...

She is sad because I took her eyeliner away and on top of that, I had the nerve to take her picture.

She did a great job didn't she?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, she looks so pretty! BTW Jeff and I just decided we are calling Payton Mini B based on the pictures below where he is sleeping. He really is a miniture Biscuit!

cheree said...

That is so cute! It is amazing the things they get into! Love the pictures of them in the diaper ointment! I just pray Addy won't find that stuff!!

Hillary Luke said...

That is Tessa! I didn't realize she watched so closely to me putting make-up on. It's fun having a mini you huh!

Kimpossible said...

I love her face.