I LOVE this little man! I can't believe that 3 years have passed by so quickly.
Payton loves to be w/ his family, and is very concerned when someone is missing and wants to know where they are and when they will be home. He is a great big brother. He is constantly teaching Xo songs and making sure she is folding her arm's when we pray. He will randomly sing which makes all of us happy. I can't wait to see what he makes out of the rest of his life. I know whatever it is, it will be amazing.
Payton's birthday was the end of last month. I know pics are a lot slow, but I had issues w/ getting picture's off the camera. Sorry!Anyway, we had a great time. I wasn't planning on having anyone over for cake, but the morning of his birthday he said to me " Mom, I am so excited for my friends to come over tonight." What is a mom to do? So I called people over that day. I felt bad, but our friends over here are very supportive and we love them all. Payton had a great time.
Thanks everyone for coming w/ such short notice. We owe you one!









2 comments:
Did you make that cake? WOW! How fun. Happy Belated Birthday!
Hey Amber, We hope that you guys have a Merry Christmas! Be safe and have fun!
That is so funny, I had to do the same thing for Kaisa last year. My cake did not turn out as cute as yours, but that is not a surprise. Did you make the cake and the mini cakes? What am I thinking, I know you did. I can't wait for you to move back, so you can halp me make cute cakes like yours, or just make them for me that is even better.
Post a Comment