The other day I was sitting on the floor talking to Mike about his day, when all of a sudden Xo grabbed a blanket and a book, sat on my lap, and proceeded to open the book and pretended to read it. It was almost time for bed and our routine is to read a book then go to bed. So either she really wants to learn how to read, or she was just letting me know she was ready to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I cannot get over how blonde she is...so cute! And that level of reading all ready...what talent!
I didn't know you were home. When did you get back?
p.s. that is really cute
You are such a good mom Amber!
I MISS XO and PAYTON!! Amber we are really missing you in the ward. It has been kind of weird without you guys!
Xo, you are so cute! good, thing you have your looks, you don't need to reed, don't worry.
Post a Comment