Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...our big helper...




I LoVe the stage of life that Payton is in right now. He is out if the terrible 2's and is becoming a big help.
I was making frosting the other day and he came in the kitchen w/ a chair and asked if he could help me. He had to do it on his own. I could barley even hold the bowl! He is one independent person. He loves to help w/ Xo and if she is crying or sad, he is usually the first one to her side to see if she is ok. He is a GrEaT big brother.
We love you Payton!

4 comments:

brees said...

How cute, I love it when they get to "that stage," it is so fun to get to teach them new things and fun for them to get to experience them! It was so fun to get to see you and your cute kids!!

Aceneth Warner said...

He is so cute, I just love your kids. I love that Payton hugs me when I ask for a hug, and that he wants to talk to me on the phone.
You have wonderful kids!

The Dorny Family said...

I never noticed Payton experiencing the terrible twos. He's always an angel. How is everthing going back home. We're thinking about you and your family.

Hillary Luke said...

Ya it's great when they can start helping....except when they decide they can do EVERYTHING on their own! Tessa drives me crazy because she wont let me dress her! She wears what she wants, how she wants it! It's a fun stage though and I wouldn't miss it for anything....