Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun & easy Halloween decor!

First of all, I have to dedicate this post to the one person who got my creative brain started. The OnE and OnLy Teri T. If it wasn't for her, I never would have thought about making these...




These Halloween ornaments are so much fun to make. All you need is a styrofoam ball (whatever size you want), ribbon, a hot glue gun, and feather's if you would like and allow your mind to do the rest. It's a good project to do on a rainy day. If you have kids they will love playing w/ the feather's that DO get all over the place.

So Teri, thank you for getting me started w/ the wooden letters, and the blankets. If it wasn't for you, my house would be bare!

6 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Your welcome...and those are ADORABLE....I may be copying...seriously so cute!!!

Gina said...

Those are SO cute!

Lyndsie said...

amber!! those are soo cute!! i think i may just have to make some!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love decorating for Halloween. We need to visit on the webcam sometime.

The Dorny Family said...

Good job with the decorations! They turned out so cute. Did the kids enjoy making them, too?

WeTheTeeples said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. I think I ill be making some of those. Thanks for the idea!!