Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun times!



What a fun vacation! We were able to go down to Glenwood and spend some time w/ the Warner side of the family. It was fun to be w/ everyone again and we appreciate the hospitality of Grandma and Grandpa Warner. We had a blast! Payton was able to play w/ all of his cousins and get to know them better. And we will never forget the FALL. Thanks Amber and Colby. Too bad I didn't get a picture.

3 comments:

cheree said...

Hey, I finally got a chance to look at your blog. So cute!! We have dial up so I don't get on to often cause it takes to long! I love all your pictures your kids are darling! I love Xoie's b-day cake that's adorable!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys. We had a blast hangning out with you. We will have to make a trip out there to see you guys sometime.

Anonymous said...

Let's just say it's a good thing you didn't get a picture of the fall. I would have hated you to have blogged it all over for everyone to see. Anyway it was great to see ya, hopefully we'll see ya soon