Saturday, August 23, 2008

...The Temple...

While we were in S.L.C. we were able to go downtown and see the Joseph Smith movie and the Temple grounds. I love that place. I forgot how powerful the movie is. Payton is a little too small for the seat, but he enjoyed playing in it.



The kids loved the pond. At one point Payton had climed between the drain and the seat and was sticking his hands in the water ready to jump in. And Xoie? Well, she just waved to everyone walking by and said hi. Someone told me that she has the perfect parade wave. I am afraid we have a lot of things ahead of us w/ this girl!
Shelby came w/ us downtown and I am so glad I got to spend some time w/ her. She is such a fun person to be around and I am glad she is a part of our lives!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awe seeing the pics of the SL temple make me so excited to go back in December! Here is Tanis' email address: tanismosher@gmail.com
I am sure she'd love to do your pics. We were really impressed with her!