Okay, so I am joining in on this game. I hope you have fun remembering when...!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Your angry eyes! I haven't seen them much these days. oh, how about your 3 point stance?
My memory is the first time I met you at the white coat ceremony. You were holding Xioe as a new born and we both looked nervous to start our new lives in a new city. I am glad we did though and I can't wait for all the new memories we will make!!
Remember that time we were at IKEA and Payton was standing up in the cart (I allow my kids to do this all the time) and the next thing we new he had landed right on his head. That was scary. I'm glad he was all right.
Remember the MTC dressing in black with the Italians and jumping off the heaters onto mattresses and sliding down the stairs on mattresses. Plus getting so sick of the food all we would eat was cold cereal. those were the days.
I have a good one, remember what you showed me after dinner (The Olive Garden)at your parent's house?
That was a fun one!
Ace
Amber,
just wanted to let you know how much fun it was to see you, Mike and the kids. I can't wait for you guys to come back and for our kids to spend more time together. I know we will make it happen.
Have fun this new school year, and Mike good luck!
In 2002,in Bucharest,Romania,the first time I met you at American English lessons,63 Louis Pasteur street.You are the best English teacher I ever had.I hope you remember me.Keep in touch!
"Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:47 PM
Emil,
Hey, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for all your messages. I am fine and doing well adjusting back to my life here at home. I hope things are going well for you in Romania. Are you still going to the english classes?
Thanks for all your help God bless and enjoy all that you do.
Sora Hansen"
Do you remember?
This is the last message from you and all these years,I'd have surffed the net to find you.
Thanks for all you done here and I thank the internet developers that I finally found you.
Sorry for my English but I haven't the time to take other English classes.
I can write several books even I knew you about 3 month.
Was a beautiful journey.
Post a Comment