Payton, Xoie, and I are off! We are all so excited to go and see our family. I hope you are ready for us. Sorry Mike that you have to stay and hang out all by yourself, but school calls right. We will miss you!
I miss Miss XoXo and Little Buddy already. Kyra's working alot and the only 2 legged friend I have to play with is Chuckie, and we know that he's no fun. Guess I'll just have to make do with the pile of fuzzy friends that roll through the house on a regular basis! Bring my babies back soon. I miss them like the dickens!
We had so much fun at your parents house. Thank you for letting us all come over for a bbq.. It was fun to see your kids. They are darling!!! This will be fun to keep in touch.. Love ya, Wendi
Amber, your blog is darling! I have no idea how people make them look so cute, like yours. Thanks for the gluten-free website. I'll definitely check it out. We had a blast at the reunion. Too bad you weren't able to make it. I'm bummed I didn't see you. But it looks like you're doing well.
5 comments:
Of course I have been to Cafe Rio, do you not know my parents?:) Maybe we should go while you are in town!!!
I miss Miss XoXo and Little Buddy already. Kyra's working alot and the only 2 legged friend I have to play with is Chuckie, and we know that he's no fun. Guess I'll just have to make do with the pile of fuzzy friends that roll through the house on a regular basis!
Bring my babies back soon. I miss them like the dickens!
We should try to get together if you have time.
Hey Amber,
We had so much fun at your parents house. Thank you for letting us all come over for a bbq.. It was fun to see your kids. They are darling!!! This will be fun to keep in touch.. Love ya, Wendi
Amber, your blog is darling! I have no idea how people make them look so cute, like yours. Thanks for the gluten-free website. I'll definitely check it out. We had a blast at the reunion. Too bad you weren't able to make it. I'm bummed I didn't see you. But it looks like you're doing well.
Post a Comment