Monday, July 21, 2008

SiCk and WRonG!

I am sorry to all of you who may get sick from this post, but get ready!
Mike, CJ, Darren, & Mike and Kelly Luna all decided to go to a Pirates game. If any of you know my Mike, you know he hates baseball. Well, when he heard that there was an ALL YOU CAN EAT SECTION, he was all about going to the game!
Jason didn't want to go because he thought it was a waste of money and he would never get his money's worth.
The ticket's were $35.00 for the all you can eat section, but a normal seat is $17.00. Mike, CJ, and Darren all had to prove a point to Jason by eating enough to make the ticket count! For some reason $75.00 worth of food was the amount they needed to eat. Jason thought it was impossible so the boy's had to prove him wrong!
Mike kept track of what was eaten & you may get sick so I am sorry!
  • Darren = Hot dogs 2, Nachos 4, Drink 8, Popcorn 2, Ice cream 3, Hamburger 2, Peanuts 2
  • CJ = Hot dogs 3, Nachos 2, Drink 9, Popcorn 4, Ice cream 2, Hamburger 3, Peanuts 1
  • Mike = Hot dogs 4, Nachos 4, Drink 7, Popcorn 1, Ice cream 4, Hambrger 2, Peanuts 1

Darren ate $76.50, CJ ate $77.25, and Mike ate $76.25. Mike and Kelly Luna didn't care about the bet, they were just there to enjoy the game. Mike ate $34.25 & Kelly $33.25. Smart people!
When Mike told Jason the tally of what was eaten he was disgusted, but admited that he would probably go w/ them the next time they went!

5 comments:

Shellee said...

I am pregnant with number two. It has been interesting. I have been really moody. DO you guys live in Pittsburgh? If you do we definitely should get together sometime. Columbus is only 3 hours away. keep in touch.

Aunt T said...

This sounds like my kind of people!! I bow down to them! That is an awful lot of food. How did your hubby feel the next day??

Mama Thompson said...

Just goes to show that buffets ARE just for men. Pretty sure a female couldn't eat the price of the ticket...that is soooo much food!

tiffany and darren said...

Yuck!!!!! We sure married some sick men, but eh, we gotta love them! I hope we are invited next time.

The Dorny Family said...

I don't know...I kind of think it sounds fun. All you can eat plus a baseball ticket for $35. Or, I could just go to the Teerlinks for a BBQ and watch Isaac and the boys run the bases. It's probably a toss up...