Friday, November 16, 2007

Static anyone!

Xoie was playing on the floor the other day, I had to go into the kitchen for a minute I came back and this is what I found...
I guess this is what you get when you have a child rolling all over the place w/ a head full of hair!

2 comments:

Lyndsie Field said...

that's so funny! She has sooo much hair...very fun!did you get those recipes? Sorry they were so "ghetto"-ishly copied and packaged...hopefully it'll give you some ideas though!

tiffany and darren said...

your kiddies are sooooo cute!! speaking of recipes, i really want to make that popcorn, but because i didn't write it down last time you told me of course, i forgot. also, can i get the one to the chocolate covered peanut butter rice crispe balls? i think i am going to make these goodies for my family. thanks