Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our tree and it's WonDerFul leaves!

So this is our MaPLe tree on the side of our house. It is BeAutIFul. We love to look at the colors and enjoy the shade it gives us. The only down side of having such a wOnDerFul tree, is that it has a LoT of leaves, and you know what that means...


Today was the day that Mike and I have been DReaDIng for a LoNG time! The leaves fINallY fell off the tree. The leaves on the ground are about 2 InCHheS thick, and we have the priviladge of CLeAnINg them up. Dad if you want to clean them up we will give you $5.00!



Payton had a BlAsT playing in the leaves w/ his dad. Today was the first day that he has really played in the leaves and I think the SMiLE on his face say's it all!




5 comments:

Paulette H. said...

Amber,

Dad says he hopes you watched him carefully, so you know how to do the leaves! They are soooo pretty!

Mom

Paulette H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WeTheTeeples said...

That is a beautiful tree. But I am glad I am not the one who has to clean up after it. So how long did it take you guys to rake it all up?
ryan loves trees and wants a bunch in our yard, but i say "no way" for the very reason that I hate to rake leaves.
It looks like you guys had fun though.

Lyndsie said...

What fun memories for little Payton! I would have loved to let Zac jump in piles of pretty leaves...but I don't blame you on dreading the thought of cleaning them up. We missed you at Thanksgiving! :)

Gina said...

You get the best pics of trees! Those redish pinkish leaves are awesome!