Sunday, November 4, 2007

Children's Museum!


Payton, Matt, and Jane stayed in this maze forever. They couldn't get any higher than the first level, but they loved it. This maze is AmAZiNG! It is two stories tall and you can crawl from the bottom to the top w/out worrying about falling out. I told Mike that I would LOVE to have one of these in our house, but all he could do was laugh at me. I think that means no! It was a fun idea anyway. I think I will continue working on him and we will see who wins!

3 comments:

WeTheTeeples said...

Hey Amber! I love your blog! Your mom gave my mom your address to give to me. I hope you don't mind. I hope you are enjoying your new place. I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
My blog is Wetheteeples.blogspot.com
Lessley

tiffany and darren said...

Amber, do you mind me asking where you got your blogger template. I have been looking for one that I love and I am fed up with all of the different websites, nothing is grabbing my interest, but your's is so cute!! Thanks

Duval Family said...

Amber & Mike,

Me and Trent are sitting here in the hospital and pulled up your blog. We love it, it's so cute!!! Trent says hi, and that he thinks Xoie's double chin is awesome! She has gotten so big. We can't believe it. We are chillin in room 13 with not much to do. We are very bored. Trent has done everything and is getting very very bored. But life goes on and time will fly. He sure misses the kids and hopes you all are doing well. What's with the ya'll. Just kidding. Talk to you later.

Love Tiff & Trent