Saturday night I had a dream that Mike didn't want to be with me anymore and it freaked me out because it was one of those dreams that you wake up scared because it was so real.
I love that I have a husband that keeps me laughing ALL the time. If any of you know him, he is very quick and can lighten the mood at any moment.
I have learned that he is perfect for me. YES we have our struggles, but I don't know of anyone else that could put up w/ me and still want to be with me!
When I woke up the kids were by the side of my bed w/ a card and flower's for Mother's day and I realized it was really just a dream. By the end of the day it was clear to me why I love mother's day.
I love that I have a husband that keeps me laughing ALL the time. If any of you know him, he is very quick and can lighten the mood at any moment.I have learned that he is perfect for me. YES we have our struggles, but I don't know of anyone else that could put up w/ me and still want to be with me!
I couldn't imagine my life without these three little people. They make me laugh all the time, but most important they are best friends.I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending them to me and allowing me to spend my life with them.
Before this picture was shot, the kids were in the van waiting for us and when we laid down Payton opened the door and said "what the heck are you doing laying on the ground?" I love that we can both find joy in the simple things in life. It doesn't take much for us to laugh or to be happy together.
This man is my protector. I know that if anything happens in our life he is going to be on the front lines fighting for his family.
Babe, thanks for being there after 5 years of knowing me and my family, and still wanting to marry me. You are one brave man! I love you and thank you for making my mother's day so special!






7 comments:
I love the pictures! I love that you love that your husband loves you! Isn't it a miracle that we are so crazy and these men still want to be with us?
Amber those pictures turned out SOOO good :) you look so beautiful in them :)
Yep, I have to agree...I love the pictures of you and Mike especially (Mike, not YOU especially, but the two of you together). Please post more. I'm glad you had a great mother's day and that your home and life is full of laughter.
The pictures are so cute! We miss you guys and we can't wait to see you this summer. Love ya!
I love the picture and you made me cry when I was reading your post. I love you guys and miss you. BTW,You look beautiful!!..you look good too mike!
I can't wait to see you in the summer and for you guys to maybe move back.
Wow beautiful pictures. What a beautiful family. We miss ya a ton and can't wait to see you this summer. Love ya.
I loved this post. It's perfect. I feel the same way sometimes, like "wow you still want to be with me when I have moments like this?"
The pictures are gorgeous, you should show off a few more!!
Post a Comment