Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Pics

here are more pics of Mia and, I love them!
I always say that I hate the newborn stage because of all of the work that comes w/ it, but looking at these. I don't want her to grow out of it. She is so innocent.

If anyone knows me at all, they know that I love working w/ chocolate. So I thought what better picture than to get Mia surrounded by it? I love the way that this turned out! I promise she didn't consume any of it!

She was so fussy when we were trying to get these done, and this one was one of my favorites. The look on her face is precious to me. You always wonder what they are thinking or who they are interacting w/ at this time of their lives. I enjoy watching it.

I have to thank Kelly and Libby for helping me out with these. I couldn't have done it w/out your talented minds. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

7 comments:

Aceneth Warner said...

she is soooo cute, I can't wait to see her!!!

tiffany and darren said...

she is such a sweetie!! great shots!

Jamie said...

cute pictures! i love the one in the white hat! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! When are you guys coming to visit?

WeTheTeeples said...

Amber,
She is so cute! Congrats! I love the her little mouth in the last picture.
Next time you come, call me so we can get togehter. I would love to see you and your kids.

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Your baby is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats! I am so sorry I suck and I didn't make it up to slc and I forgot to call you back. Hope you had fun visiting your family. Sure do love and miss you! Wendi

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
تركيب كاميرات
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض