So the kids and I were talking to Grandma Hansen today about Halloween and what everyone was dressing up as and Xo filled Grandma in on what she should be.
Here is how the conversation went...
G: What are you going to be for halloween?
X: Minnie Mouse, what about you?
G: I am going to be Grandma.
X: That's duddy.
G: NO!
(at this point I tell Xo to tell Grandma to be a witch, and she did w/ a twist!)
X: Grandma you should be a bitch!
I PROMISE she has never heard that word come out of my mouth!
G: What are you going to be for halloween?
X: Minnie Mouse, what about you?
G: I am going to be Grandma.
X: That's duddy.
G: NO!
(at this point I tell Xo to tell Grandma to be a witch, and she did w/ a twist!)
X: Grandma you should be a bitch!
I PROMISE she has never heard that word come out of my mouth!






3 comments:
I think she heard it from Biscuit... blame him.
How you feelin btw?
Hahaha! I love to hear all of the stories that you post. We miss you guys! We will need to chat on Skype soon.
Xoie thinks that is what I am all the time! Maybe she wants her grandma to dress up like me :)
Post a Comment