Wednesday, October 21, 2009

like father like son...

A background to this story...

If Mike is working on a project and something goes wrong you would more than likely hear the words bloody hell come out of his mouth. I didn't think the kids picked up on it because I have never heard them say it. Until this morning...

So you know that place we all get in when we are waking up? Ya know the one where you can say anything and not remember what you said. Well, this morning when Payton was in this stage I heard him say the words he hears from his Dad's mouth. Bloody Hell! I wasn't quite sure I heard it right because I was just waking up as well, but then he repeated himself again, and sure enough those were the words that came out of his mouth.

All I can say is that he learned it from Mike!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

oh I love it! Your kids are so cute! Ha ha! I love hearing all the fun things they say, especially when it gets you guys in trouble! I can only imagine the wonderful words Pete is gonna pick up....

tiffany and darren said...

I think it is time to wash your kids mouths out with soap. They should also start hanging around me and Darren, we NEVER swear, (wink, wink)

Adam and Jess said...

Sounds like you have some potty mouths in your house. Time to whip them into shape before they are telling you "Well you say it?" (like my nephews do). Funny though