Monday, September 1, 2008

The final day in Utah



We had a BlAsT the last day we were there. When we got there we remembered that a Five Guys had just opened in S.L. and we were so EXciTeD! We kept talking about it and telling people they had to go and try it out. So the last day we were there, my whole family decided to go. I hope they enjoyed it because it is one of our favorite hamberger joints.
After we ate, we went to the park and played around. As you can see the parent's joined in as well. When we got the park there were quite a few people there, but I think when they saw the adult's on the toy's the way they were, they got out of there w/ their kids as fast as they could. It's good to see we can ClEAr an area in more ways than one. You know what I mean Mike King!
By the end of the night we found ourselves running around playing tag and ending the night playing big booty. If any of you need a really good laugh, play that game w/ my Dad. It was the perfect ending to a PeRFeCt trip. Thanks to EVerYOne who helped us have a great time.

6 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Glad you had fun on your trip...where was that park..it looks fantastic!

Adam and Jess said...

I just found your blog, so cute. Your family seems very fun loving and sounds like you had a good time. I love blogging, don't you?

Nicole said...

I love your blog! I'm excited for our kegger tonight!

Gina said...

I feel like you are always in UT and I am always jealous! I haven't tried Five Guys yet, but it sounds like I need to!

Aceneth Warner said...

check out my blog, you have been TAGGED!

Hillary Luke said...

Your blog is great! It helped motivate me to get one going. I just need to learn a little more... It was great to see you. Let's stay in touch. Your family is dang cute! :)