Sunday, May 18, 2008

...A girl and her SwEeTs...

After dinner Xoie was sitting on my lap and decided to climb on the table when she saw the plate of cookies. She grabbed one, looked around, and the rest of the pictures tell the rest of the story!









The face of accomplishment !




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Funny :) She is so cute! We have been waiting for an update from you guys. We will have to chat on the web cam soon.

tiffany and darren said...

I miss you guys!! When can we get together again? We should have a BBQ at the park or something.

Bonnie said...

That picture of her smiling made me laugh. So cute! How is school going for you guys??

Me and the Boys said...

What a doll! I see alot of you in her Amber. How fun! And sweets...my kind of girl!

Hansen6 said...

She is so cute! She is definitley a Hansen. Gotta love those sweets.
Amber, I tagged you on my blog. Go to my blog and find out what you have to do!
Tami