4. Before I go any farther w/ my list, I have to give props to single parent's! I don't know how any of you do it. I was ready to pull out my hair by the time the two weeks were done. I praise you for your strength, patience, and work ethic. I know what you have to deal w/ on a daily basis is hard, but keep doing what you are doing, your kids do appreciate it!
6. I have to thank my cousin Lyndsie and my brother-in-law Jon for all of their help w/ the computer mumbo-jumbo. I am trying to start up a little business here and while I was in Utah they helped me out quite a bit. I owe ya'll quite a bit. Thank you again for all of your help!
9. I have a new found love for toy tractor's! Grandma Hansen put some tractor's in Payton's back pack as we were packing up. We didn't want Payton to see them so that he could have a surprise on the plane. As we boarded the plane and were waiting to take off Payton was going crazy. He was talking very loud and I heard the people behind me say "Oh great here we go. This is going to be a long flight." Right then I knew it was time for the tractor's. We got them out and I didn't hear another word from him for quite a while! Thank you Grandma!
10. Last but not LeAsT I have to say how happy I am that I married the man I married! I mean, who could resist a man in a shirt that is too small for him, but he thinks he looks hot enough in it to wear it out in public? Okay, he put a sweatshirt on to hide it. Anyway, I can say that distance does make the heart grow FonDer and we couldn't wait to see him again. When we got home I knew I would come home to a clean house and that he would help me put our things away. I know that Mike loves his family and that he would do AnyThInG for us. Thank you babe for being the person you are! So there you have it, a list of things that we enjoyed while we were away. Thanks to everyone who helped our stay be so enjoyable and we can't wait to see ya'll again. We love you!






6 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast!! Great pictures! I also have to say thanks for feeding Darren while I was gone, I am a horrible wife, I didn't do that for Mike and you were gone 3 times longer than me. I will make it up some how. Thanks again!!
I totally feel special that I made an "appearance" on your blog! I am glad you liked the Kid Barn as much as I did. I am envious that you were in UT! I want to be there too! I haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well :)
Wow--that looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a good visit :)
It sounds like you had fun and your days were jammed packed. Next time you come we need to get together.
Looks like fun! We will have to try that Kids Barn next time we are in Utah! I love the picture of Biscuit in that shirt...a little bit small, but it looks great!!
We loved seeing you and had fun spending time with you. Maybe we will see you soon. We love you guys. By the way I ahve started a blog it is hansen6.blogspot.com if you are interested.
Tami
Post a Comment