
If all of a sudden I can't see Xoie in the family room w/ Payton and I, I know exactly where she is. For some reason she has found this spot to be her
FaVorITe place in the whole house. The little area between the stairs and the vent. She will crawl over to the stairs, pull herself up and turn and sit just as you see her in the pictures. She will wait for you to peak your head around the corner and then start laughing. I don't understand why this is so fun to her, but I love that it keeps her
EntERtaiNEd and it keeps us
LaUGhinG. 
She will sit infront of the vent and let the air blow her hair
EVeRYwhERe! Once the air turns off, she moves on exploring something new.

1 comment:
Maybe she felt some heat and wanted to cool.She is a very bright girl.
Talk to the kids they understand you,even they not respond how you want.Your voice or/and your touch will comfort them,they know you care for them and(they feel that too).Don't be sad around them,be happy.All kids are very sensitive.
I think you know this,don't you?You are a AWESOM MOM.Take care!
Post a Comment