Monday, December 10, 2007

Our 1st day playing in the snow!

Xoie was all BunDleD up ready to play in the sNOw. All she wanted to do was watch. She hated the snow coat, but did very well sitting and watching Payton and Isaac PlAy.
Here is Payton SliDInG down the slide. Notice the hands? Well he went down OnE time w/out the gLoVEs and wanted to go HoMe because he was cold.

Payton was trying to PuSH Isaac, but there wasn't enough snow, and Payton isn't as strong as he thinks!

Ohh, a piece of snow in front of my face, I think I will eat it despite what my Mom says.

It comes up pretty easy and it's not all that bad!

Oh man, she has the camera and caught me! I have to learn how to be more sneaky w/ these kind of things! I really like snow.

1 comment:

Emil Neagu said...

Lovely moments you cought with the camera.You should consider to make a job from this,you are a Great Photographer