Saturday, December 1, 2007

HaPPy BirTHday Payton!

He is 2! All week we have been talking to Payton about his Birthday, we would ask him whose Birthday it was and his response was Mommy, Xoie, Rose. He would never say Payton's, that is until last night when he saw his CaKE and PreSenT's...
He is so SUrPrISeD!


He thought I wasn't looking anymore, so he tried to get away w/ pICkINg at the cake. Little did he know that I had the camera pointing right at him.


Payton checking out his cake w/ his RoCK ON hair do, which he LoVes by the way!


Here is Payton's cake. It was so much fun to make and I think it tured out pretty good. It didn't taste bad either for being fondant!


Here is Payton opening up his present, he saw that it was a truck and didn't want to finish opening it. He just wanted it out of the wrapping paper so he could play w/ it!

Here are ALL of Payton's friends. They are all helping him open up his present's and they all gave him GrEAt gifts! Thanks guys!
Matt and Jane knew just what to give Payton. Matt has a Thomas train that Payton never put's down if he is at Matt's house. Well, when Persey was opened up he didn't put it down either. He even SlEPt w/ it.


Isaac, Thank you for coming to our house and playing w/ Payton on his Birthday! He thinks he has some pretty CoOl FriENds, we think so too!

2 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

I don't comment on these blogs too often but i have to say that cake was awesome and delicious!

darren

Gina said...

Glad to hear things went good. I love the hair-do! I can't wait for Kade's big 2! It seems like they finally get it huh? SO fun!