Sunday, October 14, 2007
On our way!
So we left Friday afternoon after Mike finished up some stuff @ school and I got the privlidge of driving the first leg of the trip so Mike could Study. As we were driving, we saw some of the most AmaZing sites. The trees are starting to change color as you can see and it was breath-taking to see. I have not seen anything like what I saw on the way to D.C.. Mike and I were even contemplating on moving to Maryland/Vermont after school. No decisions have been made, but it's not out of the question.
We had to take a break for a feeding session, so Mike and Payton got out and found sticks on the side of the road. Payton loves sticks. He didn't want to get back in the car. The kids did AMazINgly well in the car, that by the time we got into the hotel room they had to release something. As you can see Xoie crying on the bed and Payton singing a song that only he knows the words to. This was also there first experience in a hotel, and Payton had a blast rUnNIng (that's right, I said running) up and down the halls and jumping in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Looks like so much fun guys! I'm jealous...you're going to have so many fun opportunities while you're out there!! And it better NOT be forever!! ;)
Post a Comment