Sunday, October 14, 2007
The Temple!
The Washington Temple is AmaZinG! We went to see the Temple Friday night & as we were driving to the Temple, we were all talking in the car. We asked Payton where we were going, and his response was "Home!" How true that is! We were able to go to the visitor's center where they have a statue of Christ. We went in and were met by a sister missionary. As Mike and I were talking to her, we looked over and Payton was standing by Christ's feet just looking at him. I must admit, I had a tear in my eye.
On Saturday we watched our neighbor's kids while they did a session. As we were waiting for them in the parking lot, we saw 3 deer walking around the backside of the Temple. It was AwESoME! We also saw a lot of squirrels and birds. Payton was in heaven. It was good to get back to the Temple, but sad to see how much we took it for granted. So we ask all those who are close to the Temple to take a visit for us at least every month! The church is TRUE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
OK...I had a tear in my eye and it's not even my child! That picture of Payton standing at Jesus' feet is priceless. We are going in November so I am pretty excited.
Post a Comment