Friday, December 11, 2009

1st trip to see Dr. Dad

I have been meaning to post this for a while now, but you know how things get.
During the summer Mike was able to work on Payton for the first time, and they both did great!
Payton loved turning on the light and holding the mirror for Mike. He was a great assistant!

Mike is taking his blood pressure here and explaining all that he is going to do. The school has the kids pick out glasses to wear while they are being worked on, and Payton got the pink ones. What can I say, he loves pink!

Have you ever in your life see anyone more relaxed at the dentist office than this? I couldn't stop laughing at him. Mike would be working on him and he would slowly get lower and lower in the chair.

Payton is making sure Mike is getting just the right amount of toothpaste on the spinner.
And finally, Mike is able to clean his teeth. Payton did a great job. Xo was supposed to go next, but after watching Payton and it being nap time she refused. We were able to reschedule and she did great, but I couldn't go back and take pictures. Sorry.
Mike loves the fact in knowing that he is going to be a dentist sooner than later. He is going to be a great one!

5 comments:

The Dorny Family said...

Mike knows he is already a dentist. In fact he acts like he has been in practice for 30 years.
C.J.

tiffany and darren said...

Mike will be a fantastic dentist! I love the relaxed Payton, too cute!

Heather said...

Wow, Payton is brave... Lol.

Adam and Jess said...

If you couldn't tell, I'm finally checking people's blogs. Payton sure does look relaxed, funny. I bet Mike will do so well with kids, he'll crack jokes and stuff with them to make them relaxed!

Anonymous said...

What a brave little guy. How cute.