
This was our winter. Ice covering our trees and the weather was freezing cold!

I love when I can look out the window and see this instead of the ice.

The weather is getting warmer and we can't get enough of being outside.

The ducks are back and Payton and Xo love going down and feeding them. There are a lot more ducks this year and I can already tell we are going to be going through a lot of bread.

Xo would rather eat the bread and watch Payton feed the ducks.

The final sign of spring would have to be this...

You know it's warm outside when your 3 year old can pee outside w/ no major side effects!
5 comments:
Uhm, your daughter is hot!
It's about time we saw some signs of Spring. Cute pics.
I love Payton's hair. Oh, who's but is that??? Cute!!!
Tell Payton he needs to call me one of this days, I miss him.
I'm wondering if you have fallen off the face of the earth. We haven't heard from you guys in forever? Not that we are any better but I just had to check.
Boys have it so easy, why can't girls pee in the bushes lilke that? Maybe I am just crazy but when did Payton's hair turn brown?
Post a Comment