Sunday, November 23, 2008

...GO UTES...

What a game! We had a blast watching this game w/ friends and family. Yes even BYU fans were invited! It was good to see the UTES pull out on top. Mike was proud.
Our little get together started out w/ the normal bunch, but as you can see, by the end of the night our house was full of people and we had a blast w/ them all there. Most of them were cheering for the U, so it wasn't hard keeping them happy and entertained. This is one side of the room.

Here is the other side.

Oh, here are the kids. Upstairs watching a movie on our bed. They were a little overwhelmed w/ all the people.

I love this picture. They are all so intent on what they were watching. Payton and Xo have a lot of great friends to play w/ out here. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't ask to play w/ one or all of his friends. So thanks to everyone who came to make that night so much fun.

7 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

Thanks again!! You and Mike know how to throw a party!!

cheree said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! That is a ton of people! And I have to say that the picture of Trent and Payton is so sweet!!! They have the same smile!

Aceneth Warner said...

We had a blast watching the game as well. I couldn't believe I watched the intire game. It was so fun to see BYU get humiliated.

Bonnie said...

Looks like a party!! It was great that they won.

The Dorny Family said...

Thanks for having us...we had a blast.

brees said...

UTES? At your house Amber? Wow! I had you pegged for a die hard Y fan, hmmm......... LOOKS SO FUN!!

Heather said...

Hey there! We finally caught up with the times and started a blog. Well I should say "I" finally did, Jeff is still against anyone talking about his life... So this should be an adventure. Anyway I wanted to send you the link to our blog but realized I don't have your email address. So here is the link. Talk to you soon.

http://jeffandheatherwarner.blogspot.com/