Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Xoie is ONE!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Xo! I can't believe that she is a year old. Mike's nickname for her is SuNShiNe and how perfect it is for her. She is constantly smiling and always enjoys life.
Here are a few pictures of the cake. It was so much fun to make, and it didn't taste bad either!


The cake above is the one that Xoie dove into!


She was a little hesitant at first, and she just had to play up every move she made to the people there. She totally played off of there reactions. She is going to be so much fun to watch as she grows up!


She digs in and then once again has to get a reaction from everyone. She is a HaM!


Here she is opening up some presents. Don't you love the paper we used? All we have is christmas wrapping paper and haven't gotten around to getting birthday paper yet. Oh well, she doesn't really care about that right?

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I can't believe it has been a year...that's crazy! Nice work on the cake...it looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Xoie! I can't believe that it has been a year. She is so cute. I can't wait until you guys come to visit. Good job on the cake!

Lyndsie Field said...

i can't believe her hair amber! it's crazy long & so cute! the cake turned out so great!! way to go you! :)