Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our little painter!

We are painting the dinning room, and when Payton came downstairs and saw me painting, he wanted to be a part of it as well. He got a brush and went to town! Now every morning he goes to the wall and says "paint".



Look at that technique! He's a pro.


2 comments:

Paulette H. said...

Payton, you are quite a pro at painting. Grandpa could sure use your help! Amber, your blog is great, you have done a good job with it. There is a picture on the slide show that must be Xoie. She is getting big! I hardly recognized her. Thanks for the call today, it was good to hear your voice. Maybe someday Payton will talk to me. Have a good night. Love you,

Grandma

Lyndsie said...

Amber this is Heather Olsen..I just wanted to say your family is so dang cute! I love that you have a blog now...its adorable!I'm glad you are enjoying Pittsburg! I love you all! :)